OUR DRIVERS AND GUIDES
Our friendly and experienced driver-guides are fully prepared to provide you with a memorable and outstanding Safari. You are in the hands of knowledgeable professionals. Our drivers frequently travel around East Africa to update their knowledge about the localities as well as looking for new destinations.
Our experienced driver-guides are personally trained by us and are well versed on various parks, game, birds, plants and relevant information pertaining to touring. Our guides, drivers and representatives can draw on their local knowledge to ensure that you get the most out of your holiday when you are in Kenya and Tanzania.
Our drivers are trained and possess the necessary qualifications and documents i.e. a driver’s license and public drivers permit. Our guides are also registered and have an intimate knowledge of all the regions that we operate in.
Our guests have always provided valuable and positive feedback about our drivers which really reflects on the highest level of training that we have continuously provided to our entire team.
One of the most important factors of any safari is to have a reliable and a comfortable vehicle.Wildebeest Safaris features a well maintained fleet of safari prepared 4×4 Land Cruisers. Each safari vehicle is modified to provide highest client safety, comfort and window seats. All the vehicles are serviced and thoroughly checked after each and every safari.
Our vehicles come with:
- Vehicle insurance
- Passenger liability insurance
- Public liability insurance
- Road permits
- Tracker (Vehicle recovery)
- Qualified drivers. Our drivers are trained and possess the necessary qualifications and documents i.e. a driver’s license and public driver’s permit. For this permit each chauffeur is confirmed to have: Good health, An unendorsed Driver’s license & No criminal record. The drivers have an intimate knowledge of all the regions that we operate in.
- All our drivers / tour guides carry cellular phones and are in constant contact with our Office.